Thursday, September 21, 2017

Fil-am Contestant of "America's Got Talent" Angelica Hale bags Second Place After a standing ovation Performance


Angelica Hale is a Filipino-American aspiring singer who earned a golden buzzer earlier this year on the longtime-running talent show America’s Got Talent. The ten-year-old girl won the second place with Darci Laynne being the grand winner. She is followed by Light Balance while Mandey Harvey ranked fourth and Sara & Hero came as the fifth winner.

The young singer expressed her gratitude to everyone who supported her throughout the show. She got emotional during the finals. She even earned a standing ovation after her own rendition of Clean
“No matter what happens, I am still a winner so thank you America for everything that you have done for me.”

Even before Angelica auditioned in the show, she has already been performing in different events in the United Stated of America, specifically fundraising for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. The child star also sang in Miss America 2017 and the US Open in the year 2015.

On her audition for AGT, she left the show’s panel of judges astounded for her remarkable performance of Rise Up. Simon Cowell and fellow judge Heidi Klum revealed that they both had goosebumps during Hale’s performance. Simon even stated:

“I have a feeling we may be looking at a star in the future soon.”

Angelica Hale narrated how she is aspiring to follow the footsteps of her idol singer, Whitney Houston. She shared:

“I want to be a superstar. And I’m so happy to be here because I watch your show on YouTube, and now I feel like I’m in it. And I’m so awestruck.”

WATCH THE VIDEO:

0 comments

Post a Comment

Loading...