Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Joyce Jimenez find out more about the sexy Former Actress and her whereabouts


Not everyone can seem to remember who this girl is, especially the millennials. Well, for those of you who don’t know her, we’re here to introduce her to you. Joyce Jimenez used to be a very prominent actress in the country. As a matter of fact, she was even hailed as the “Pantasya ng Bayan” for her absolutely stunning looks and a gorgeous body. But, just like any other actress, she suddenly disappeared from the spotlight. Have you ever wondered where Joyce is now?

On 2008, she decided to settle down with her Filipino-American husband, US airforce soldier Paul Ely Egbalic, despite of her stable and booming career in the show business. And now, they’re already blessed with three adorable children namely Jorja Ely, Jaysen Elise, and Julian Elysson.

In a recent interview with ABS-CBN News, the actress revealed that it wasn’t really easy for her to suddenly become a mother after being a celebrity. She said:

“Iba, iba kasi you went from everyone doing things for me, to me doing everything for someone else.”

The actress also shared that she was proud of how her movies went out well when she was still living in the Philippines.

“I’m proud of all the movies I’ve done. I don’t regret anything. Sa akin, when I did those movies I was of age, and that’s all they were. They were just roles to me. I don’t think it made me any less of a person,” the former star added.

Now, she is living in San Diego and is currently working as a supervisor. When she was asked if she’d still be willing to be an actress, she replied that she really loves acting and if it can be possible to do so with her family beside her, she’d gladly take the opportunity.

WATCH THE VIDEO:


0 comments

Post a Comment

Loading...